Chinese restaurants are usually premium but you can also get budget-friendly meals in Lagos.
Chinese meals don’t have to be a luxury. Here are a list of Chinese restaurants in Lagos for different budgets.
Low range budget
Low range budget restaurants can you a Chinese meal for an average of N2000-N5000.
1. Chinatown:Chinatown is a Chinese restaurant located inside the Mega Plaza food court on the ground floor at 14 Idowu Martins Street in Victoria Island.
2. Gypsy’s Restaurant and Bar: At Gypsy’s, you get the best of both worlds — Chinese and Indian cuisine. Located 34a Gbolade Adebanjo street in Ilupeju, the restaurant could be middle range budget, but it gives big portions for customers so it’s advisable to go with a group and split the bill. This makes it very affordable.
3. Yin yang: Located 5 Admiralty way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Yin Yang gives premium Chinese meals at affordable prices.
Middle range budget
Middle range budget Chinese restaurants offer a plate for a range of N5000-N8000.
1. Oriental Garden: Located in Lagos Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, is the eat-out and take-away restaurant that offers moderately premium meals made by real skilled chefs.
2. Imperial Chinese Cuisine: Imperial Chinese Cuisine combines ambiance and hot, fresh meals to make a fan favourite. It is located at plot 274, Ajose Adeogun Street Victoria Island, Lagos.
Top range budget
A plate of food at a top range budget Chinese restaurant can be as much as N9000, so come prepared to splurge if you want a real meal.
1. Chai Tang: Chai Tang is known for its classic menu, great food, service and views overlooking the water. It is located on the second floor of Twin Waters, Okunde Bluewater Zone, Lekki.
2. Zen garden: Located at no 60, Isaac John Street, GRA, Ikeja, Zen Garden is the most premium of them all. Steal some time at the restaurant for a most sophisticated taste of the Chinese cuisine experience.